In 2006, Baylor’s Institutional Research office was processing 50,000 to 60,000 sheets of paper course evaluations every semester. Baylor needed a digital solution for course evaluation to reduce the administrative burden of processing paper forms, increase the speed of delivering feedback to faculty, and ensure students across all campuses had a voice in the process. After evaluating several options, including building a home-grown course evaluation system, Baylor partnered with EvaluationKIT to digitize course evaluation processes in 2012. To learn how Baylor uses EvaluationKIT to improve the reach if its course evaluations, reduce the resources needed to perform them, increased data accuracy, and provided fast, superior reporting to stakeholders, read the case study.
- Reimagining the Role of Technology in End-of-Course Evaluation with Baylor University April 24, 2019
- Join Us for Watermark Engage 2019 in New Orleans – June 25-28 January 28, 2019
- EvaluationKIT is a Level 1 Partner and Exhibitor at CanvasCon Texas 2018 November 14, 2018
- EvaluationKIT is a Level 1 Partner and Exhibitor at CanvasCon Europe 2018 October 3, 2018
- EvaluationKIT: Top Sponsor and Exhibitor at InstructureCon 2018 July 21, 2018